Days of our lives...

GVJCC - Gary, Veron, Jasper, Chloe & Cadence. Happy Family - Mr. C the Chicken-Rice-Seller-Wannabe, Mrs. C, Master C & 2 Miss C

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Spoilt...

Ok, let me try to recall what amazing things my little rascal has done...

1) when he learnt to open the door of the little tike car, slide into the seat and SWING the door closed, all in one smooth sleek action... I was so very amazed with the closing of the door after he slide into the seat, cos I never really taught him to do that. Dunno where he learn it from cos no one demostrated for him the proper sequence as no one else can fit into that little car except him...

2) Just a few days ago, he was threw my handphone onto the floor, dunno how forcefully he thew, it actually bounced once and landed under the sofa. I was not there, mommy girl told me. I did not inspect the phone as it was becoming normal for my phone to be drop/thrown by him. But a few hours later when I wanted to use the phone, I found that there are LINES across the top of the LCD screen. And i think the lines are getting thicker as the day goes by. I am still using the phone even though i have some difficulty reading SMSes, but still usable. I will be using his hong bao money to buy a new phone if the lines really spread until it becomes unreadable/unbearable, whichever come first. That phone is my first camera phone and it is less than 8 months old. My previous phone is a Nokia 3315 which i have used for more than 2 years, and it is very durable. It can withstand all the throwings from a little rascal and still function well, bearing a few dents on the covers.


And I think we are really spoiling him too much...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Days of our lives...