Days of our lives...

GVJCC - Gary, Veron, Jasper, Chloe & Cadence. Happy Family - Mr. C the Chicken-Rice-Seller-Wannabe, Mrs. C, Master C & 2 Miss C

Saturday, March 12, 2005

My very first time...

hmm... me first post in this new blog i have created, what should i write?

about myself?

about my work?

about PAP?

Ok, let me explain why i titled my blog to be GVJC, and no, it is not a new Junior College in Singapore. It stands for Gary, Veron, Jasper and Chloe. Gary is meself, Veron is me wife, Jasper is me 21 months old rascal, Chloe is me 9 weeks old princess (who is creating a mayhem during night-time, Colicky, medically termed. I think she is exercising her PRIVILLEGE as a Singaporean lady.)

I was inspired by Mr. Brown, who started blogging 8 yrs ago (so say him, not me) on SNE. What really make me decided to go blog online was the recent posts of his daughter - Faith, blogging with love and pride, documenting all the memorable, priceless and remarkable achievements Faith has made.

My own little 21 months old rascal have amazed us every now and then, so i hope to make use of this blog to capture some of these moments in writing lah, so it will not be lost when he mature into a fine young man. Plus I expect my little princess baby will also be giving us many pleasant surprises along the way, so i really wish that all these precious moments will not be lost along the way, I have really bad memories. Plus they can read my blog in future, to discover what loads of fun, laughter, stress and tears they have brought to us...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Days of our lives...